Order Your Custom or Personalized Stoles Early
And Enjoy The Benefits!
Graduation will soon be here before you know it. It may be a few months away but
now is the best time to order your custom or personalized stoles.
Custom or personalized graduation stoles unlike stocked items have time sensitive
and time definite requirements. Once the graduation date is missed, the stoles are
of no use unless for future alumni events.
More than 75% of college graduations occur during the month of May. Assuming 50%
or more of graduating seniors order their custom stoles a few weeks before their
Spring or Fall commencements, it will be almost impossible to guarantee 100% on
time delivery for all the commencements or graduations ceremonies. Most custom stoles
take 4 – 6 weeks for delivery. As a guideline, we recommend March 15th and November
1st deadlines to guarantee delivery for Spring and Fall commencements respectively.
7 Reasons and Benefits to Ordering Early.
- Take advantage of special discounts and free offers. Ask for early bird discounts and promotions.
- Early delivery allows graduating seniors to take graduation invitations photos with their stoles.
- Avoid last minute RUSH FEES to expedite your stoles to meet graduation dates.
- More time to make corrections if necessary.
- Peace of mind when stoles are delivered sooner to allow you focus on other important things.
- With Kente stoles, each stole is individually handwoven, so there are limitations on how many can be produced within a given time period.
- Kente stoles are hand woven mostly outdoors in Ghana, West Africa. The rainy season begins in March, and peaks in May or June. This limits production of stoles. So the earlier you order, the sooner we can deliver to avoid any uncertainties with the weather.